- 16-inch multi-touch widescreen display (1366X768 WXGA) with worldwide basemap
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000®, plus NMEA 0183 support
- Supports premium GSD™ sonar module and GCV™ scanning sonar module
- Advanced sailing and sail racing features
Designed for cruisers, sailors and sailing racers who demand high performance, ease of operation, and feature integration. The GPSMAP 7416 chartplotter with 16-inch multi-touch widescreen display has a 10 Hz internal GPS that updates position and heading 10 times per second. Its fully network capable, including Garmin Network and NMEA 2000 (radar, autopilot, instruments, multiple screens, FUSION-Link, sensors, black box sonar, digital switching, thermal cameras, GRID and more). It also offers the conveniences of built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity.